The Jewish Museum is only partly financed by public funds. Thanks to gifts and donations, the museum’s activities can be developed and the collections supplemented with new objects. Every contribution, regardless of size, is important.
With your help, we can:
- Making part of the Swedish cultural heritage available
- Preserve, nurture and expand the collections
- Restore the old synagogue
- Design new, exciting educational programs
- Buy in stands
- Increase the knowledge of the Jewish national minorit
You can help by:
- Become a sponsor
- Donate items, real estate or capital
- Give a memorial gift, chaidiploma
- Rent our premises
For donations from abroad:
BIC / IBAN: HANDSESS / SE14 6000 0000 0003 0353 4338
Bank: Svenska Handelsbanken Gamla Stan
103 17 Stockholm
Do you want to donate items, photographs, documents or archives to the Jewish museum?
The Jewish museum collects, manages and preserves the Jewish puzzle piece in the Swedish cultural heritage. We work actively to complement the museum’s collection of objects with stories, sounds and images and put them in a context to give new perspectives.
Decisions on acquisitions are taken by the museum’s curator and museum manager according to the guidelines established by the Jewish Museum board. The Jewish Museum follows current international, ethical guidelines that ICOM has established when receiving new objects.
If you want to donate an item, please contact us.
Many thanks for your commitment!